Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome...

What is Feeltheboom?

We all have a hand where we get a read, we know that it's sound and yet we get someone to call our all in bet.

Or a hand where we make a mistake and yet find a way to get out of trouble.

Then someone on the rail says

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

E-mail Boom at feeltheboom dot com your best hands and your worst hands, your best stories and the stories where you got lucky and sucked out.

I'll be adding co-writers. Some that can feel it and some that will learn

to Feel the boom!

4 comments:

RaisingCayne said...

Right on!!!

I have to assume hand histories from the rebuy period of this evening's donkament don't qualify.

OhCaptain said...

We never speak of the rebuy period. Its a rule.

Good games guys!

Baywolfe said...

What, we're actually supposed to LOOK at our cards? I just put tape over the bottom of my screen.

Gentleman Jim said...

I really hope I remember the Boom when I'm playin live too. That'd be so awesome.